About The Company :
Colevit Technologies started as a Managed Service Provider of Cloud, DevOps & AI for businesses of all sizes.
We have got Expertise in Cloud ,DevOps, 24/7 Support, IoT, ML & AI for any of your business needs! Now we grew to a system integrator with about 5+ accomplished clients. We underpin a variety of mission-critical systems that power highly-loaded projects in marketing, financial, Healthcare, Telecom and analytics sectors.
Company Name : Colevit Technologies Pvt Ltd
Position : Software Engineer
Salary : Best In Market
No. of Openings : 2
Eligibility Criteria :
- Experience : 0-5 years
- Degree : BE/BTech
- Branches : CS/IS/IT
Skills Required :
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent aptitude and analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to assist the cross-functional team in
- whatever tasks need completing (e.g. helping with testing, assisting the Project Manager /
- Scrum Master with removing impediments.
- Skilled at working effectively within cross functional teams
- Basic level knowledge of XML and RDBMS concepts. Experience in Agile development
- methodologies preferable.
Job Description :
Colevit Technologies is looking for a highly enthusiastic individuals for the role of software trainee who are passionate about building mobile products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work within a cross-functional team to develop, validate and roll-out products that deliver each customer’s vision and strategy.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Xcode Test tools (for Apple iOS)
- and open source tools (for Android).
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work closely with other developers and cross-functional teams to deliver products within the planned timeframes.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance;
- Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Telephonic or Skype interview (in case not available in Delhi/ NCR)
- First Interview
- Technical Round
- HR Round