Colevit Technologies started as a Managed Service Provider of Cloud, DevOps & AI for businesses of all sizes.
We have got Expertise in Cloud, DevOps, 24/7 Support, IoT, ML & AI for any of your business needs! Now we grew to a system integrator with about 10+ accomplished clients. We underpin a variety of mission-critical systems that power highly-loaded projects in marketing, financial, healthcare, telecom and analytics sectors.
Company Name: Colevit Technologies Pvt Ltd
Company Website: https://colevit.com
Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary Package: Best In Market
Last Date: ASAP
In this position, you will be managing Colevit sales and business relationships. Your role includes meeting target sales goals, generating new opportunities and converting new opportunities into successful business.
- Develop a pursuit plan and a pipeline of new clients and client engagements.
- Successfully convert new target accounts, creating the foundation for long-term, value-based relationships.
- Recognize that our people and our clients are at the center of everything we do
- Leverage market research, tools, events to identify, build a business case for and present your pursuit targets.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Technology and consulting acumen with the ability to positively translate into business value.
- Strong customer value orientation – you want your clients to succeed with their objectives.
- The expertise to sell premium, not commoditization, services.
- “Hunter” mentality with a proven record of success driving complex sales through a disciplined process.
- Demonstrable track record of generating deals in excess of 1M – 50M INR
- Comfort ability and experience engaging with stakeholders at the business and technology level, using a consultative selling approach to maximise the customer outcomes.
- BA/BS/B.Tech/BCA/B.Com. or Masters in any related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
- Telephonic or Skype interview (in case not available in Delhi/ NCR)
- First Interview
- Technical Round
- HR Round