Colevit Technologies started as a Managed Service Provider of Cloud, DevOps & AI for businesses of all sizes.
We have got Expertise in Cloud, DevOps, 24/7 Support, IoT, ML & AI for any of your business needs! Now we grew to a system integrator with about 10+ accomplished clients. We underpin a variety of mission-critical systems that power highly-loaded projects in marketing, financial, healthcare, telecom and analytics sectors.
Company Name: Colevit Technologies Pvt Ltd
Company Website: https://colevit.com
Position: Cloud Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary Package: Best In Market
Last Date: ASAP
What are we looking for:
In this position, you will be designing and developing highly scalable Cloud services. You will create secure, multi-tenant services, supporting infrastructure and work closely with other engineers and architects to develop these services in a collaborative, agile environment.
- Collaborate with teams to architect a highly scalable system that enables large scale multi-user B2B2C Ecommerce applications
- Design and implement high-traffic, secure cloud services supporting multiple cloud projects
- Write unit, integration and load tests
- Work closely with our DevOps engineers to continually deploy and verify new releases
Key Skills & Qualifications
- 2-5+ years’ experience designing high-performance, secure, multi-tenant cloud services
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Dynamo and Redis
- Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services using Amazon and/or Azure Cloud
- Proficiency in 1 or more of the following programming languages: Python, Golang or NodeJS
- Experience with different middleware technologies in cloud
- Familiarity with Linux, shell-scripting, git, agile and network protocols
- Working experience with development and deployment of services that run in AWS/Azure with emphasis on security, reliability and automation
- Experience in developing / implementing infrastructure automation, micro services and Orchestration frameworks application /development will be an added advantage
- B. Tech./BA/BCA/B.Com. or Master in Computer Science/Mathematics or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
- Telephonic or Skype interview (in case not available in Delhi/ NCR)
- First Interview
- Technical Round
- HR Round