Colevit Technologies started as a Managed Service Provider of Cloud, DevOps & AI for businesses of all sizes.
We have got Expertise in Cloud, DevOps, 24/7 Support, IoT, ML & AI for any of your business needs! Now we grew to a system integrator with about 10+ accomplished clients. We underpin a variety of mission-critical systems that power highly-loaded projects in marketing, financial, healthcare, telecom and analytics sectors.
Company Name: Colevit Technologies Pvt Ltd
Company Website: https://colevit.com
Position: Embedded Software Development Engineering
Job Location: Gurgaon
Last Date: ASAP
In this position, you will be managing and will be responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in the assigned projects and supervising at least 15 employees. You will be working closely with key stakeholders and managing client expectations which includes both governance and delivery
- Manage communications between the customer and the development team (per project)
- Estimate new project scope
- Deliver estimates to management using proper templates/rates
- Assess project milestones/deadlines then ensure progress reflects those set goals. If there are any roadblocks, work to remove them by including other team members, leads, or management.
- Monitor approved budgets and send threshold notifications at 75, 85, and 95%
- Negotiate increases to budgets when needed
- Provide status reports to management; including entering accomplishments into the tracking system on a monthly basis
- Run project meetings both with customers and with internal project team
- Attend Leads meetings with other PMs and management (every other week) as well as team ‘stand up calls’ thrice weekly
- Track project progress in Atlassian suite tools (JIRA/Kanban)
- Participate (as needed) in new hire interviews or training
- Assist Management in workload management for the development team to ensure each person is 100% billable on a daily basis
- 2-5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task and keep well organized
- Display confidence when speaking with customers and team members
- Ability to work independently and make decisions without constant oversight
- Experience in any project management tool like Jira/Trello etc
- Experience in managing both tech and non-tech people is a plus
- BA/BS/B.Tech/BCA/B.Com. or Masters in any related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
- Telephonic or Skype interview (in case not available in Delhi/ NCR)
- First Interview
- Technical Round
- HR Round